05-26-2022, 08:00 AM   #17
DanielHazelrigg
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2014 328i M-Sport EB-II

Quote:
Originally Posted by jinetix View Post
Didn't realize this was a thing.. I have a '21 with CF option with a piano black center console. Do you mind PMing me a full-page copy w/ your details edited out so that I can show my dealer?
FWIW - I had this complimentary swap done by my dealer in Indiana (sales department took care of it) because my build/order MY21 X3M40i (ordered basically as soon as the order sheets were available in fall 2020) was supposed to have CF and didn't around the center console. It was a known issue with supply that earliest models came with Piano Black on this trim piece only but everything else was correct.

If you ordered yours with CF Trim upgrade, I think you have a case. If it was purchased off the lot, it might be harder. I talked to my associate, told them it didn't come the way we discussed and he agreed. It was a friendly request and I'm a regular customer.

All in - very pleased they provided the solution and made it right…the way my wife wanted it from day 1 order. I didn't get any paperwork to share.
Appreciate 0