View Single Post
      01-08-2020, 11:13 PM   #23
OhMyXM
Private
United_States
Rep
Drives: X3MC

I absolutely love my X3MC! For those who think it is sluggish, take the damn thing out of comfort mode! Additionally, for all these "test drive" decisions on speed, the engine is programed to not let you kill it. They limit the M cars up to the 1200 mile break in service. At break-in, they take off the limiters. I can tell ya first hand, not much beats ya when the light turns green! Even when you aren't trying. As far as the Top Gear and Evo reviews... They are absolute rubbish. The only good use they have is to line a bird cage. As far as stiffness, yeah, it's a firm ride. It's a F'n M-car! It's supposed to be firm! If you want cushy, get a Camry. I'm 100% Sport+ all of the time. I don't even know what comfort mode means - never driven in it. It's totally fine as a daily driver! And since I am a stay at home dad and shuttle the kids this side of the moon all day, every day, I'd be the first to warn ya. But it's a blast to drive! Even in parking lots 😂😂. Sorry, that's got to be the dumbest comment ever.
Appreciate 8
DeeKay553.00
RustyBitz1573.50
Fuller1216.50
AlexFL7836.00
lab_rat394.50
JensM63.50
MechX3M40i1006.00