View Single Post
      04-19-2011, 06:57 AM   #9
Harplayr
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2011 BMW X3 28i, F25

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nahoa View Post
There are two different things being discussed here, I think. One is the cargo divider that extends up to the ceiling and the othervis a net that attaches parallel to the cargo floor to secure groceries and the like.

The first requires lash points in the ceiling, is integrated with the cargo cover, and comes with the storage package. I don't know if all X3s come with the ceiling lash points. If they do, may be able to buy it later, but I bet it'll be expensive.

The second also comes with the storage package but us intended to work with he rail system. You can buy it later, but you'll need rails to use it. There might be another net option, though.

The second
I would use this as a cabin divider when traveling with my dogs with the back seats down.

The one that extends up to the ceiling is what I was asking about. More specifically I’d like to know if the mounting points in the ceiling are standard on all F-25’s. Fortunately it wasn’t too late to change my order, so I now have the car on order with this option.
Appreciate 0