View Single Post
      05-24-2020, 07:24 PM   #4
sys1820
Rep
Drives: bmw x3

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheusBimmer View Post
Wait, the car insurance company didn't do any investigation and also not willing to cover the costs? I'm confused. I don't know how things work in S. Korea.

Other forum members have experienced this emergency braking out of nowhere though no one got into an accident. They might be able to chip in further.
To put it simply, I experienced a single accident, but the insurance company said it could not compensate. The reason is not because of an accident between cars, but because of a faulty car. South Korea has confirmed that emergency braking is not just a malfunction. This is because they found a short of wires in the KAFAS CAMERA CONTROL UNIT device. And now, bmw Korea lies that it is normal because it is not caught in the malfunction message even though it has checked the short. In Korea, consumers have to look for defects in the event of a vehicle problem. Because the manufacturer does not acknowledge the defect and answers that it is mostly normal.So I reported the above to Korean news media.
Appreciate 0