05-24-2020, 01:29 PM   #1
sys1820
Rep
Drives: bmw x3

Post Emergency Braking for no reason!!!

Good morning.
Dear bmw drivers. nice to meet you.
I'm Mr. Seo from Korea.
I'm going to tell a very important story from now on.
Have you ever experienced an emergency braking without any obstacles ahead like the title?
My car suddenly put on emergency braking with no obstacles in front of it while driving. The seat belt was pulled down and the speed decreased rapidly.The sudden braking put pressure on my heart and I went to the hospital. I felt that there was a problem with the car. I told the service center the situation at the time and asked for repair and treatment. However, the answer from BMW Korea said there was no problem with the car because no emergency braking related messages were recorded. To introduce myself here for a moment, I am an aviation mechanic. It is my job to find and repair flaws in my job characteristics, but I couldn't judge that the situation I went through was normal. BMW Korea lied to me. Over time, I studied malfunction and confirmed that emergency braking was not just a malfunction. This is because they found a short of wires in the KAFAS CAMERA CONTROL UNIT device. And now, bmw Korea lies that it is normal. because it is not caught in the malfunction message even though it has checked the short. In Korea, consumers have to find defects in the event of a vehicle problem. Because the manufacturer does not acknowledge the defect and answers that it is mostly normal.So I reported the above to Korean news media.

If anyone has experienced the same thing as me, please report to my e-mail.

[email] : sys1907@naver.com
The link below is my story.
Thank you.

Last edited by sys1820; 05-24-2020 at 08:21 PM..
Appreciate 1
bmwdd22.50