danniexi
Brigadier General
No_Country
Rep
Drives: 2022 F97 X3M Comp LCI

Garage List
3D Design F97 X3M Carbon Fiber Rear Diffuser

3D Design F97 X3M Carbon Fiber Rear Diffuser

I'm still waiting on the brake ducts to be finished with PPF and contemplating on a few other parts; those'll have to wait for now. On my ongoing quest to finish the exterior aspect of the build, I needed something to tie up the rear end of the vehicle. What better way than a carbon fiber diffuser? There were a few on the market that I was eyeing, but nothing could compare to the 3D Design diffuser. Thanks to Bmock17, I was able to get my hands on one so quickly and get it installed sooner rather than later.

The 3D Design diffuser is flawless. The detail and quality of this part is on par with OEM. When it came down to installation, however, fitment was a tiny bit off... I blame BMW for changing that on the LCI and not 3D design, as this piece was originally designed for the pre-LCI models. The only slight change made to the LCI was the "screw" on the outer portion of the OEM diffuser (which isn't even a screw, but a plastic expanding rivet). BMW have slightly changed the positioning of the hole, so I couldn't install that rivet portion of the diffuser. Other then that, the diffuser lined up PERFECTLY with the rest of the bolts and the fitment of clips aligned so well with the OEM bumper. I've bought a few carbon fiber parts in my day, so it was satisfying to buy an aftermarket part that just fit so well. You get what you pay for. I'm loving the look and it fully completes the rear end of the car. So satisfied with this one...

BMW MY06 E46 325XI - GONE
Appreciate 6
BrockDM2043.00
dooo97.00
Bmock17603.50
Shaun1701073.50
TurboAL471030.00