danniexi
Brigadier General
No_Country
Rep
Drives: 2022 F97 X3M Comp LCI

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by mature banana View Post
I really like the exterior changes and that color looks nice. Congratulations on your purchase!
Quote:
Originally Posted by ///minh View Post
Congrats again danniexi and thank you for the thread. Beautiful car outside and inside.

As myself soon to be an x3m/suv owner. Cannot wait to take delivery and share my story on my own bike thread.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kevin_The_Clean1 View Post
@ danniexi Nice choice man. Can't wait to retrofit the 892M wheels to our pre-LCI cars / SAV's soon. The S58 is superb huh.
Quote:
Originally Posted by grizzy727 View Post
looks great!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by x3mghost View Post
Makes me excited
Quote:
Originally Posted by JP30 View Post
Congrats - nice summary and glad you have enjoyed the car so far. This color is easily my new favorite
thank you all

Quote:
Originally Posted by harperium View Post
Do you find that the larger black region in the rear draws attention away from the black quad exhaust tips? At least in the photos it makes the quad pipes harder to see vs the pre-LCI.
i’d probably say so. the diffuser really is dark and with the black tips, they can get easily lost. never really paid attention to it though. at certain angles, tips are easily visible. i’m thinking a CF diffuser may bring some contrast to the rear, though I haven’t decided which one I actually like… aftermarket is sparce.

Quote:
Originally Posted by IND-Distribution View Post
Stunning! Congratulations!
thank you! i find it equally stunning y’all gave me a tracking number on the front reflectors within five minutes of my ordering.
BMW MY06 E46 325XI - GONE
Appreciate 1