Quote:
Originally Posted by beammeupscottie View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by r33_RGSport View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by beammeupscottie View Post
Exactly!
Congrats!!!

How long does it take from "At The Port" status to be delivered at your dealership?
"At the port" can mean at the VPC in SC or your local VPC apparently (@ least in my experience); mine said at the port for at least 2 weeks and it was already on the train to the west coast...so the tracking system is not accurate...to the west coast it takes about 15 days...East coast a few days....all depends on your location and if the vehicle escaped the production/transport process without damage on final inspection...the final VPC will repair any damage before delivering to your sales center. They must report that to you; it'll be in the VPC report. Your sales center has a copy so request that BEFORE taking final delivery as it may affect your decision. Minor damage is ok by me but something major like a whole side being painted or something is a problem...I found out a lot through this process....I still ended up letting the one that took forever go and simply got another exact build from another sales center (for a way better price) that was taking delivery from the SC VPC the day after I made my deal and it's taken 7 days from east coast to west coast on an enclosed carrier rather than the pony express rail system! I should take delivery day after tomorrow
Hmm, good to know.

Yea, mine entered "at the port" status over the weekend.

I wish I can find some dealer that have the same build as mine.
So far I can't seem to find one with no spares.
All built with spare tires.
Active Autowerke • KW • H&R • Ohlins • Remus • and more...
Appreciate 1
onfireX53617.50