View Single Post
      01-17-2022, 09:52 AM   #381
Max Well
Colonel
Rep
Drives: '22 BG X3MC, '20 BSM X3MC

Details from GNV Raceway on 15 Jan 2022

DA was better than before, but couldn't source higher Octane or E85 so just Shell 93. Wanting to try differing tire psi I started at 36F/39R. Got talking to others in the Staging lanes so forgot to check before the 2nd run which was a mistake as psi had gone up to 39F/42R and I had some fish-tailing. I didn't include that run in the spreadsheet or Dragy. Third and fourth runs were 36F/37R, and 34F/35R for the last. Every run had at least some spin through first and occ into second, and right as I was launching on the last one I could even hear the Announcer over the radio comment 'lets see if he can break 11.7s if there isn't any spin...' So I still have work to do finding the best tire pressures for these varying DAs and track conditions, and at some point, new tires.

Overall, pleased with the quickest results in 3rd run of 11.700s at 117.68mph, DA +665, but would've been interesting to see what 100 Octane would've allowed. Note was given a ticket torn in half on the first run as her printer malfunctioned... Also - Dragy remains inaccurate calculating slope in the 0-60mph (doesn't matter at a Strip but makes it hard to trust at unknown locations)...

So as shared in the Delivery thread, seems the LCI is pretty much on par with the pre-LCI in terms of performance, at least based on what I've seen so far (25 runs in the pre-, 9 with the LCI). Will be interesting to see what others find as well.

Edit, 28 Apr 2022 107PM - attaching link to the DRACS YouTube video someone made of my first run vs a 911 Turbo S as previously shared in my Delivery thread

Attached Images

Last edited by Max Well; 04-28-2022 at 12:09 PM.. Reason: Added link to the DRACS Youtube Video of 1st run vs 911 Turbo S which was previously shared in my Delivery thread
Appreciate 0