08-21-2021, 01:03 PM   #13
bSwiazzy
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2021 X3M

Quote:
Originally Posted by allinon72 View Post
It's not helpful to say things like "it's a sports car, it will ride rough" and the like. Yes, it is a sports car but has adaptive suspension and in 2021 buyers rightly expect a decent, livable ride IN COMFORT MODE. Other manufacturers are able to accomplish this.

Another issue is the subjective nature of what constitutes "ride quality" and the wild spectrum of what people like, don't like, tolerate, etc. Everyone has different tastes, preferences, and family needs.

The ride is significantly improved for the 2021 model years. It's best to drive the car before buying to make sure it is livable for your situation.
i definitely get where you are coming from, BUT nobody comes to the dealership and goes "I am looking for a comfortable ride quality in one of your M cars. Which one does that?"

as soon as you say that i bet if the sales rep is good will be like lets look at the m40is lol

all im saying is if you didnt test drive it you are doing yourself a disservice.

if you test drove the car and then complain about the comfort ability of the car then you bought the wrong car lol shoulda considered the M40i but wanted to clout chase the ///M badge

that is all i am saying

no hate all love i just see it on the threads about ride comfort ability a lot i just figure people know what they are getting into for the most part
2021 X3M // RGSport Midpipe + MSS + RaceChipGTS // Retired
2016 Rav4
Appreciate 0