Quote:
Originally Posted by Who's on first View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by noushy View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by beammeupscottie View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mako View Post
anyone paying MSRP for these is a moron, sorry but there is so much competition and this isn't even the best one out there, late to the party and underwhelming...

Now the new M3/M4 I can understand MSRP for those.

Look at the Alfa and the crazy discounts on those, can get one brand new under $70K I am guessing the same will happen to the F Pace in a few months (they just started arriving at dealerships over the last month after almost a year of delays).
I'll be looking at what hey have coming in to confirm I actually will get one. As for MSRP...I can wait until real discounts are available; $1500 is not enticing enough for me to purchase....and M3/M4 should not be purchased for MSRP either...no car is worth it; EVER IJS
Don't ever pay sticker. That is ridiculous. Be patient there are many good dealers out there.

Noushy
Just getting 3% off MSRP is ridiculous! You should find a new dealer (if you think that's a good deal, much less a fair deal) and you're buying cars like that, often.
Dealer market is 6% so asking for 3% plus incentives for a brand new model like a X3M is reasonable. Yes I get more but this is a good starting place.

Noushy
If you say (think so). Incorrect though.

Seriously you need to shop around, just trying to help you out my friend.
Best deal personally was $500 over invoice plus all incentives. X5M. Pretty sure for a new order, not off dealer lot that was solid. Just saying but appreciate it. Welcome to see the best deals anyone got on a brand new X3M ordered vehicle. Not a HEA car.

Noushy
There will be a post in the X3/4M forum where people will post all their current purchase and lease deals as they start happening.
Appreciate 1
noushy1650.00