View Single Post
      01-06-2015, 06:33 PM   #6
Crashnbrn5
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2016 335i GT M-Sport

My X3 will beat ALL competition,lol JK

Hey everyone. Thanks for the enthusiasm. Nice to meet you guys by the way. Please understand upon posting this we had already agreed on a Saturday. So we want to stick with that, sorry. We can move the times around though to accommodate more peeps, we can do 7:30am if anything, nice and early. It's more than a meet too! It's also a segment of various videos that will be recorded. Different match ups, slaloms, braking, etc. You can participate at will. I have a somewhat popular YouTube channel that I make money on( just type Sean Senatore in YouTube) If one of these vids blow up (over 250k views), I promise compensation for those that engaged. I mean. Not much maybe $40-$100 per participant. This is going to be very fun and I hope that many ppl can make it. The place where we are meeting will be clandestine for now, and will be told via text message or email. Hint: It will be in Brooklyn, near water. ALL FAST CARS INVITED ( Exotics, Audi, Porsches, Ranges, Mercs, etc) doesn't have to be a BMW. Please try to make it. Thanks.
Appreciate 1