View Single Post
      01-17-2020, 01:00 PM   #21
Wills2
Barge driver
Ukraine
Rep
Drives: 730d

I'm not sure I've read a user review that reflects my experience with regard to the suspension on the X3MC.

I don't experience this often mentioned crashing or bouncing at all, at low speeds it will thump a bit on cats eyes or small sharp ridges but it always feels in control, always tied down and as the speed rises it gets better and better, personally I think it could teach my old F80 M3 a thing or two about a controlled set up for fast road driving. Speed humps are dealt with in a firm but again really well damped and controlled way the suspension has never reached the end of its travel in my hands and as we know it's hitting the bump stops that causes the crash or bang, I wonder what people are driving over to get this to happen.

I'm amazed how well they have managed to control 2 tonnes of SUV as it never starts to get baggy or out of shape (I'm talking making progress on a public road not 10/10ths) it carves through corners, stays flat and deals with bumps in one bite doesn't carry on trying to deal with what just happened like my F80 M3 would do tyres skipping with the DSC light flashing away as the damper tried to get a rear wheel back on the ground.

Last edited by Wills2; 01-17-2020 at 01:09 PM..
Appreciate 1
RustyBitz1573.50