cmyx6go
Colonel
Rep
Drives: 2022 X6///M Comp

Garage List
2019 X6 ///M  [10.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by SteveinArizona View Post
Two lane road in each direction. Not a lot of traffic and I am first car and driving in the right lane. I will pull over, if there is room, to the left lane to leave room for cars wanting to make a right turn on red. It seems to be just basic courtesy. I am usually the first one away from a red light so no problem getting back to the right lane.

On the other hand, sometimes there is room for a car to go straight and another to make a right turn in the right lane. I always hug the left lane marker to leave room but it amazes me how many drivers stay in the middle of the lane and block the turn lane.

This is all part of the "me" attitude that seems to be spreading around the world.
I do the same. I don't think it's so much the "me" attitude as it is some drivers are just clueless.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Now_Rudi View Post
I will say that I am less inclined to be courteous to people who don't use turn signals. If a person can't be courteous enough to project their intended direction, then I care not for their frustration concerning my actions thereafter. These are typically the times that the comment "That asshole in a BMW, Lexus, etc." are thrown out.

Ahhhhh......people....what assholes.
^ THIS!

Even worse, I personally think anyone that hits their brake pedal and stops at the light before they put on their left blinker should be shot! Drives me crazy. How about a warning so I don't get stuck behind your dumb ass.

OK, I feel better now. Carry on.
Rmtt8206.00