View Single Post
      07-01-2019, 03:09 PM   #3
King Rudi
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: Meat Suit

Let me ask this. If you are in the left lane and there isn't a dedicated left turn lane at said intersection; are you not blocking those wanting to turn left in the event there is a dedicated left turn signal at this intersection?

We have several of these locally. If you are in the left lane then you possibly get stuck behind someone wanting to turn left until the oncoming traffic has passed or you are blocking someone needing to turn left who is behind you if you catch the left turn signal. At the same time, if you are in the the right lane then you are potentially blocking someone behind you from turning right.

I stay in the right lane as not to block someone turning left or to get stuck behind someone turning left. Those turning right don't have to wait on oncoming traffic to pass to turn right so those bastards can wait in my opinion.

Most times it is situational based on traffic, who is turning what direction etc. I will say that I am less inclined to be courteous to people who don't use turn signals. If a person can't be courteous enough to project their intended direction, then I care not for their frustration concerning my actions thereafter. These are typically the times that the comment "That asshole in a BMW, Lexus, etc." are thrown out.

Ahhhhh......people....what assholes.

Last edited by King Rudi; 07-01-2019 at 03:15 PM..
Appreciate 0