Quote:
Originally Posted by MechX3M40i View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by AndroidRobot View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by OUGrad05 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by TTG View Post
You never know People do go into showrooms and end up with a CPO vehicle.

Part of custom order was to add everything but delete all the NAV / tech out of the car (bec it looks super funny and old couple of years later). Ours is equipped with a module from the European version as I wanted to add front camera. Both front and rear cameras are instant and have always been.

Technology-wise, yes if you like smaller brakes, turbo lag vs instant supercharger and fake exhaust, sure be it.

Overall, X3M experience is so much better than Audi which was super nice to see.

If X3M was around when we ordered the SQ, it would of been in our garage now. Heck, might convince Mrs to upgrade to X3M as it is her car...... I don't ever see myself driving an Audi.
The BMW isn't supercharged. Both the BMW and the Audi are turbo charged, the Audi has a bit more lag though. The Audi is built better overall IMO.

I prefer the BMW for some of the other reasons mentioned here, but trim quality, fit and finish, and overall build quality is just downright impressive on the Q5/SQ5 platform.
I respectfully disagree. Audi's build quality isn't great especially inside. I had a panel gap ore two that were rather large in your SQ5 as you can see
The center speaker (?) in the 2nd picture could have been taken in an American car from the 80's
yes, and that's how it came off the truck after PDI, no joke. My BMW had no crazy bad AC issues like that. Apparently a tab broke on the grill and a new one was ordered and subsequently replaced
2018 BMW M2 Mineral Grey(SOLD)
2019 BMW X5 50i Carbon Black/Tartufo (SOLD)
Appreciate 0