03-18-2019, 02:44 PM   #36
TTG
United_States
Rep
Drives: M340

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by AndroidRobot View Post
If people are in the market for a new SUV I doubt the first gen SQ5 would be on their radar. For the current crop of SUVs there really isn't a better option in this class.
You never know People do go into showrooms and end up with a CPO vehicle.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DigiSage View Post
On the first gen SQ5 the rear view camera takes an eternity to start working right after you start the car. Same for the nav system. Highly do not recommend (I had one for 3 years). The worst part is Audi had access to faster tech, they just didn’t bother to use it.
Part of custom order was to add everything but delete all the NAV / tech out of the car (bec it looks super funny and old couple of years later). Ours is equipped with a module from the European version as I wanted to add front camera. Both front and rear cameras are instant and have always been.

Quote:
Originally Posted by OUGrad05 View Post
Interesting, I think the current SQ5 is worlds better than the previous gen.
Technology-wise, yes if you like smaller brakes, turbo lag vs instant supercharger and fake exhaust, sure be it.

Overall, X3M experience is so much better than Audi which was super nice to see.

If X3M was around when we ordered the SQ, it would of been in our garage now. Heck, might convince Mrs to upgrade to X3M as it is her car...... I don't ever see myself driving an Audi.
2007 E92 335i -Space Gray.....ED Oct 19th, 2006 - Retired
Appreciate 0