Registered
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2002 Carbon Black M5

Quote:
Originally Posted by HoJoRo View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by grizzy727 View Post
6ft 250- i love them -- bottom bolster for longer drives but i never had an issue finding comfort -- wife has xc90 that i can never get comfortable

6ft 220 - I love them too .. . one of the 50 reasons to go full "M" ... my pickup day before Xmas presented a 6hr drive back home.... normally after such a long stint behind the wheel, when I finally arrive home I am done in, my legs like concrete, this time after being in the M seats for 6 hrs , arrived home as fresh as at the start of the journey ... amazing seats , amazing drivers car , 100% pure indulgent perfection.

Just one thing to note .. perhaps my driving position .. seat down at it lowest , quite far back , and back of seat raked somewhat .. I realised the bottom 1/4 of the Hud was invisible .. lift myself up at bit and ahhh "there you are" .. twas never a problem in my 440i . is there any adjustment to the positioning of the hud on the windshield ? i.e. up a bit
You can definitely adjust the HUD upwards, I always have to do the same. Somewhere in vehicle settings and "internal displays".