View Single Post
      04-22-2010, 05:35 PM   #10
Atorsesh
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 123

I don't know if this will help your particular situation but heres a good way to get almost any stain out of anything. I figured out how to do this from a party foul involving PJ that I helped clean up.

Put ammonia on the rug where the stain is and let it sit for a couple seconds. Get a wet, white, rag you WANT to destroy. Put it on top of the ammonia and put a hot iron on top of the rag. It will sizzle and hiss but just give it strong pressure for about 30 seconds. You will need a respirator unless you want to have brain problems. I learned this the hard way. Trust me. Respirator. Anyway, after the 30 seconds is up, lift up the iron then lift the rag and the stain will actually be sucked in to the rag. Get the rag wet again and repeat. Theres a chance it could ruin the fabric, but it gets rid of the stain.

I had to bleach the rag because it got so filled with the stain, just make sure you run it in the washing machine and get all the bleach out before you do this again. Otherwise you'll end up with chlorine gas
Appreciate 0