06-04-2010, 01:24 AM   #28
TsunamiFury
Private
Rep
Drives: BMW X7 50i, Porsche Taycan 4S+

Quote:
Originally Posted by blue2fire View Post
Look at who is being delusional.

What are these practical measurements and who crowned it the best? You, recognizing it's miserly 20MPG Combined, the lack of weight and also the fact that it is not based on a family saloon?

Technically, they make the best performing, best packaged and most efficient cars now as is the way with technological advances but blindly claiming that all progress is good is rubbish, full stop.

Finally, if the M3 was a loss making venture and it does cannibalize profits from other models, as you so claim, BMW would not make it. Stop being a twat and think of what you write.
I think you misread my post or have trouble with comprehension. I implied that the m3 WAS a loss leader obviously funded by the money made by vehicles like the x6, which so many self proclaimed purists trash here.

The M3 has been called the greatest vehicle in production by a number of publications including Car & Driver, KBB, and a few others.

As to your other insulting comment, I do think before I write as I am a professional journalist who has been published in many major American national papers and magazines.

Last edited by TsunamiFury; 06-04-2010 at 10:49 AM..
Appreciate 0