Sea-Tac
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2108 X3 xDrive30i

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZHPsedan View Post
I'll say the same thing I said when the video first came out.

Why does he have run flats AND a spare tire? Odd to see him driving around with DSC off like that too...
Don't disagree about the volume rocker on the steering wheel, but it's basically useless with the gesture commands being so damn natural.
I think the back seats are fantastic and I'm 6' and I've never noticed the back doors being small.

Other than that, it was a pretty interesting review and like seeing the undercarriage.
That was a good catch. He said he has run flat tires (Pirelli P7's). I don't think that is available as an option. My car has standard radial tires and a spare. I asked at BMW if I could have run flats with a spare. They checked and there was no way to order it with that configuration. It is essentially an either or...either run flats and no spare or straight all season radials with a spare.

What I'm figuring is that by the looks of the car the underneath when it was on the lift it looks pretty well used. So do the tires. That car has some rough miles on it by the look of it. It also has NJ plates which is where BMW USA headquarters are. I figure they changed out the regular radials and fit it with RF's for whatever reason...anyway, good catch.
Appreciate 0