05-16-2013, 06:46 AM   #91
stumblingtrout
Inspector Gadget
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: MY14 X3 35d M

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ontheballcity View Post
The dealer phoned to say it was in Germany on the 8th May. I can calculate it was at Southampton by the 11th May, base on ship timetables. The dealer said it cleared UK customs on the 13th May.

All this is fairly slick...... then there is the 10 days it take them to get it from Southampton to Norwich.....
Yeah, they could speed that up... I wonder what they actually do!

Just did some research, mine I believe is on a ship called "Courage" which is due to dock in S'hampton on the 23rd (and is currently somewhere near Belgium)

This would suggest i'll probably take delivery of my car on perhaps the 6th or 7th of June... if the 10-14 day average is accurate.
MY14 X3 35d M-Sport. Born 19/04/13, Delivered 31/05/13. Alpine White, Red Brown Leather, Brushed Aluminium, 19" 369 Alloys, BMW Media - Professional, Visibility Package, Access Package, Electric Seats w/ Lumbar, Variable Damper Control, Panoramic Roof, Extended Storage, HUD & Black Panel Dash, DAB, Reversing Camera & Top View, Heated Steering Wheel, Heated Rear Seats, Apps, Internet, BMW Loudspeaker Professional... & More.
Appreciate 0