///minh
First Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: E46 m3

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by mid-corner fun View Post
hey guys, just joined the build week 31 group!

X3M Brooklyn Grey/Shakir, Comp, Exec, Ventilated Seats.

I can't find any actual pictures of Brooklyn Grey X3Ms but I've seen BG on the G8x platform and it looks spectacular (the color, I'm talking about the color )
I've asked and can confirm what others have already mentioned in this thread, no cf strut brace option, blue calipers only and deletion of digital key in my build. I thought I had read somewhere that wireless charging would also be deleted in '22s but it does show as a standard option.

I was pleasantly surprised to find an allocation last week and was definitely not expecting such a quick build. How many days roughly does it take for NorthEast (NJ) deliveries after production? Week 31 builds are slated to finish production by July 31st.
Quote:
Originally Posted by mid-corner fun View Post
hey guys, just joined the build week 31 group!

X3M Brooklyn Grey/Shakir, Comp, Exec, Ventilated Seats.

I can't find any actual pictures of Brooklyn Grey X3Ms but I've seen BG on the G8x platform and it looks spectacular (the color, I'm talking about the color )
I've asked and can confirm what others have already mentioned in this thread, no cf strut brace option, blue calipers only and deletion of digital key in my build. I thought I had read somewhere that wireless charging would also be deleted in '22s but it does show as a standard option.

I was pleasantly surprised to find an allocation last week and was definitely not expecting such a quick build. How many days roughly does it take for NorthEast (NJ) deliveries after production? Week 31 builds are slated to finish production by July 31st.
Congrats on your build! BGM is going to be a popular for this platform. So far I think I counted 5 in this thread alone including myself, you, OP a few others.

For now I'm just going to live through you guys and patiently waiting to see if more options will become available when the ordering guides is out.
Appreciate 0