View Single Post
      12-17-2011, 09:50 AM   #65
June
Rep
Drives: 2012 x3 28i

Hey, sorry for this late update. Our car is running ok now, I guess they found the problem, they replace the JBE box which according to them controls all the electrical relay in the car. It was drawing too much of the battery that's why our battery got discharge. I never heard them saying again that the ipod cause the discharge of the battery. And we finally got the reimbursement of the diagnostic test they charge us after we made a lot of email and persistent calls proving to them that there was a defect on the car. We went to the dealership service center yesterday and talk to the manager that we are not happy of what they charge us. They are trying to get away with us by always saying that they already gave us a discount of half price of diagnostic. But we totally disagree to pay because our car is still under warranty. So after a lot of sarcastic comment they said to us, our persistency of bothering them pays off. They finally requested to issue us a check and mail it to us. But another issue that we had with them was we are asking them if they could provide or give us the copy of the diagnostics and what was the part that was replaced. They said they can't give us anything for legal issues. We are trying to document everything so whatever happens in the future, we can complain to BMW NA that our car has some defect. Hope our car is really fix and hope we will never experience the same problem again...
Appreciate 0