No_Country
Rep
Drives: BMW i8

Garage List
2016 BMW F13 M6  [10.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by F32Fleet View Post
New annoyances

25-35yr old males with beards and short hair spend 20 minutes stretching and then take off shoes to perform "special" stretches. After which they then put on lifting shoes so they can perform 225 lbs squats. 225 lbs squats!!! R U kidding me? All that stretching and special shoes for that? What a joke. Don't even get me on these guys who then deadlift 225lbs wearing only socks. Dumb@asses. Unless you're Arnold Schwarzenegger, you wear shoes in a public gym dammit!!

When I was 25 @ 185lbs I was squatting 325lbs for 3x12 with good form and there were plenty of guys who were stronger.

My gym does have some guys which get after it. They're not bodybuilders but they move some iron. .

Rant over.
You do realize olympic shoes also help those who have weak ankle mobility right? If the guy or girl is using oly shoes and hitting perfect depth- respect to them because they're training with form >ego. So try not to be so judgmental on such vanity.

So to keep on topic, people like you annoy me.
-29 year old with long hair and can't grow a beard to save his life + who uses Olympic shoes from 135x20 to 455x5