Rep
Drives: 2020 F97 X3M

Garage List
2020 BMW X3M  [0.00]
  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by harperium View Post
Suddenly noticed a problem yesterday running an errand:

If I'm cruising along 20 or 30 mph, and slightly press throttle, and audible CLICK happens - sounds like it's coming from underneath the rear seat but on the passenger side.

If I then let off the throttle, and similar CLICK occurs. Under the rear seat, but on the drivers side. I was driving along a street tapping and letting off throttle and it was CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK as I played with the throttle.

This CLICK even happens when parking: Stopping car, press brake, shift to R, let off brake, CLICK as I start to move backward... and then after backing up, brake, shift into D, let off brake, CLICK as I move forward.

Happens at all speeds and RPMs. Drive mode, engine mode, manual/auto shifting, exhaust noise, D1/2/3, nothing effects it, it is always the same CLICK.

I plan on taking the car to service tmrw morning ASAP but I wondered if anyone has seen this issue?

The following thread might apply to your situation http://x3.xbimmers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1751422
2018 X3 M40i BSM/Oyster/ZPP/ZPX/HK/S6CPA/718M(retired)
Appreciate 0