First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: BMW

Garage List
2020 BMW X4M  [0.00]
2021 GLC  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Transfer View Post
I bought my X3MC to be fast, fun, and a true sport activity vehicle. This includes using it on unpaved roads to get into the mountains with some frequency. Today I took it off the tarmac for the first time and up a 3200 foot ascent on a 10 mile potholed, washboarded, dusty forest service road to go mountain biking.

I was not expecting much and thought I would really not enjoy this car on these types of roads. Nonsense! It was fantastic! I kept it in comfort suspension, sport throttle, and manual shifting and it was a hoot without beating me up. Also no issues with ground clearance but there was nothing crazy on this road. I had two friends in the car and they were both surprised by the capability and the relative comfort even if it was a bit bouncy through some of the largest slow speed potholes.

So who else has gone "off-road" with their Ms? What were your experiences?
Yeah... you know I find when it gets bumpy, I just go faster... somehow it tightens up �� if she don't break, whatever.

Bikes bikes bikes, I see you like your 29s!! I just picked up a wicked cool trek eMTB. What kinda hitch carrier do you have there? Thule? How's it working out for you?

Last edited by spucktacular; 12-20-2023 at 02:10 PM..
Appreciate 2
AlexFL7834.00