View Single Post
      06-29-2018, 04:38 AM   #18
Bimar
Colonel
Rep
Drives: Bmw X

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tchgrif View Post
My dealer finally received in a white x4 tuesday, I have seen it twice now both times while checking to see if my X4 M40i was in yet, it will arrive tomorrow. I can say for me, it's just opinions and not for everyone, it is an improvement in size and proportions. the rear looks more fluid and less change of directions from top and bottom, and the roof arche is a bit more flat towards the rear. It looks good in person, better than in photos. the rear hatch air spoilerettes add an interesting change of direction from full on side view. I like the squat tail lights in person and the larger kidney grill makes it look more aggressive in the front. the nose from front on view appears to be taller, though it might be the more pronounced metal creases in the hood that contribute to that look. most local dealers should be getting one in soon, go see for yourself. if you didn't like the previous generation, I bought one the same week it was released, you will NOT like the new one. if you did you should appreciate the new one. I have loved the X6 since it came out but the way I would equip it was close to and sometimes over 100K. It's psychological but 100k for a car is absurd to my mind. not to mention the size.
Maybe I need to see it in the flesh I can’t deal with the rear....
Appreciate 0