View Single Post
      03-12-2022, 06:28 PM   #55
spta97
Colonel
Rep
Drives: BMW 2020 X3MC

Quote:
Originally Posted by goldfz8 View Post
Great thread!! I have lived in nyc since I was 4. Before that I lived in sarajevo bosnia. For those familiar we were invaded by our neighbors and their intentions were to ethnically cleanse us because of who we were. No compliance, pleading or begging stopped them from killing. But my fathers AK did. If you are not a fan of weapons, that's fine. But there is no one that can convince me that a gun is not necessary. You will never know what situation you will be faced with. Yes the chance of that is very very low. Being in nyc my whole life I have had a few instances when I would of loved to have one. One of which was when a 12 year old pulled a gun on me at a park to rob everyone there. They took a bunch of book bags and ran off. I would have willingly given him the asphalt temperature challenge. But I was 16 and obviously nyc is a shit hole. Only bad guys get guns in nyc.

Don't get me wrong I love New York and being a refugee who was forced from his home. I would never leave my current home unless forced.
That's awesome - I'm glad you had a way to fight back!

But hopefully this won't turn into an AK vs. AR thread
Appreciate 0