slicer
Major General
Rep
Drives: 'E46 M3 Race Car, '23 X7

Quote:
Originally Posted by AW2015M3 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by slicer View Post
I'm happy to ship. I have all of the original packaging.

HRE makes great wheels - especially if you want something custom and made in the USA. You definitely pay for it though. BBS still stands on top for build quality as they are using Die-Forging process for most of their forged wheels. Die-Forging presses the wheel into shape during the forging process using a die with only minor machining. They are also a step beyond on machining the sides of the spokes and pocketing on wheels such as the FI-R (LM is a classic design without any side milling but it is die forged). Additionally the LM uses a fully forged barrel which is the strongest barrel on the market (this matters more and more the larger the diameter of the wheel). HRE uses a 3 piece roll-formed lip/barrel, and machines their designs out of a blank forged chunk of AL. Not a rip on HRE as they are top notch. However, BBS' race pedigree and build process is second to none.

yeah man, I use to love the RS-GT too but the styling overall looks a bit dated these days! except of course the F-IR, that's a notch above! Pm me the best you can do for the Akra shipped please. Thanks!
I agree on the RS-GT. The non-step lip kills that design for me.
'04 M3 - Fall Line Motorsports Built Race Car - S65 swap, Dry Sump, Bosch Stand-Alone ECU, Drenth Sequential Trans, MCS 3-Way, Flossmann Wide Body, Brembo Motorsports Brakes, Drexler LSD, BBS E88 Etc.
INSTAGRAM - @Slicer_M
Appreciate 0