Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: F30 340i

Garage List
2016 BMW 340i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Habber View Post
Reading comments like "this is a beast" or "it scares me" just makes me wonder why people buy these cars to begin with.

You clearly either didn't research what you just spent thousands of dollars on or you just want to make this car out to be more than you want people to think it is.
To that specific point I just test drove an X3MC this past weekend and was a passenger as well. It's not what I expected at all. Felt the weight a lot. Acceleration was good, but not what I expected from all the numbers being put out there. Transmission was good, but I was expecting better (dct fanboi). Exhaust was great and very loud (I liked it). As a driver it was a very comfy ride for me, but as a passenger I can see where those complaints of stiffness come in to play. I had this car on my radar once it was more affordable for myself, but I've completely changed my mind. Decided to go the M2C route and enjoy the driving experience a bit more. To circle back I don't think there's a real customer for this car without sacrificing something you want in an M vehicle. Just my $0.02.
Appreciate 3