View Single Post
      08-03-2020, 05:14 PM   #5
GrandMasterKhan
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: Evo9, '22 X3Mc, Turbo S2000
Location: BMW Southpoint, Durham NC. Dinan/Carbahn authorized Dealer.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Max Well View Post
Thank you for sharing, Kenneth - an interesting and enjoyable read with great images!

We are really enjoying our X3MCs as well, with about 15K combined miles on the odometers, and we share many of your thoughts which I included as excerpts above. We would differ a bit on the panoramic moon roof option - ordered mine without it, but my wife's was on a lot so had to get it. We've never used it, and from our perspective we don't need that extra weight on top, but it is an option for those who wish to have that experience.

Thanks again for sharing your experience with us.
I totally get that. The pursuit of performance is the main reason I deleted the sunroof on my M240i, but with the X3M I honestly didn’t expect this level of performance when I bought it so I opted for the oohhh ahhhhh huge moon roof because it’s incredibly beautiful.

Now I am honestly curious how an X3M comp w/o a Moon roof would perform on the Tail of the Dragon. It really makes me wonder how the comp package with the extra power and sway bars would feel. Could it be that much more impressive? I would be in awe!
Appreciate 0