04-16-2011, 09:13 PM   #66
abisson
Canada FTW.
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2016 VW R - Stg 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by johanness View Post
Who's being a poor sport? Saying Vettel needs favors to win? That's ludicrous. And my opinion of Hamilton's attitude is exactly that. No confusion about the way I feel here thx.

I also think Petrov should have gotten the f**k off the track. He knew his car was crapping out, and just decided to coast to a stop in the middle of the track... ruining it for his own teammate Heidfeld and others in the process. I think Rueben's radio comment was bang on
You really need to chill the fuck down man. Petrov didn't know his car was fucked. Didn't you see his reaction when he punch his steering wheel?

Also, for Vettel. Don't get me wrong, the kid can drive, but today RBR clearly showed they don't give a shit about Webber and will do anything for Vettel. Proof, the KERS for Webber was not working. The tires he had were SHIT compared to Vettel, yet, we were told it was "team" decision.

As for Hamilton, you also need to calm down. Hamilton is professional. He brings action to the sport, like Schumi does. If everyone was like Vettel, it would be the most boring sport ever.

Its racing, not fucking ballet dancing.
Appreciate 0