Adeefc
Private
Rep
Drives: 2017 318i Sport

Quote:
Originally Posted by rs139 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dambo View Post
I would be really interested in this as well, as spoke to the dealer this morning and my Ix3 has been produced but not on a ship yet. Expected delivery to me is early September. Thanks.
The Grand Orion departed Dalian on 3rd July so check the status again in a few days. If it's changed to 195 then your car will more than likely be on it. It takes a few days for the status to be updated.

If this is the ship then it should come into Southampton by the end of August so fits with your delivery date of early September.

One to keep an eye on!

The timetable for these ships loosely follows a pattern so they depart Dalian during the 1st and 3rd/4th week in a calendar month, essentially 2 ships per month. So if you've missed this one then you'll be waiting another 2 weeks or so for a ship to visit Dalian. It can be frustrating as the timing for me meant I had to wait over 2 weeks after my car finished production to be put on a boat and is still on it 6 weeks later.

Throughout all this I've learnt a thing or two about global shipping so it's been beneficial and as many who already have their iX3 will attest, it'll definitely be worth the wait!
Told by a genius today that 165 means it is on way from China to Bremerhaven and will only update to 195 once left Bremerhaven on way to uk. Hopefully they are right which will mean mine is on Orion left on the 3rd July.
Attached Images

Appreciate 0