View Single Post
      10-01-2020, 09:01 AM   #224
Max Well
Colonel
Rep
Drives: '22 BG X3MC, '20 BSM X3MC

Quote:
Originally Posted by forza1976 View Post
@Max Well another run. I'll get the full details but Bandimere speedway. A few minutes ago.
Excellent data, forza1976 , and once again textbook method for sharing your data. All that is needed to figure out the specifics of your runs - you provided without needing any questions asked. With your full slips (including track name, date, and times), I could easily look up the past weather [ timeanddate.com/weather/usa/lakewood/historic ] and calculate more refined DAs [ dragtimes.com/da-density-altitude-calculator.php ].

Here is your updated track logbook. Your last run appears to be your best yet from a total run performance standpoint, at least based on interval times and trap speed, although you have a faster ET at Pueblo given the faster 0-60ft interval. The dragtimes site offers a conversion ET/speed based on a DA algorithm, and when I entered your final run's numbers, it calculated 11.574s @ 122.14mph!

As most of your parameters were similar except for your Octane, it seems to suggest our S58 appreciates that improved number. Would still be interested to see what results you'd get if you drop your rear tire psi down to around 32 but still use the higher octane. Those are the things I want to try when I get a chance to head back to the Strip (lower rear tire psi and higher octane).

Thanks again for sharing, and especially for the accurate info you provided along with your full slips!

Edit 1055AM - please discard the original image (Image3) in case some of you downloaded it, as it had incorrect weather data. I mistakenly used Pueblo as the weather source instead of Lakewood CO. Only changed the DA by about 400-500 for each datapoint, but this should be more accurate and is now in line with what forza1976 broadly indicated. The new image is 'Image4 - corrected weather'.
Attached Images

Last edited by Max Well; 10-01-2020 at 10:01 AM.. Reason: Updated image for corrected weather data
Appreciate 1
forza19763398.00