02-14-2018, 06:29 AM   #41
Roundown
Colonel
Rep
Drives: BMW

Quote:
Originally Posted by zapp View Post
What a terrible car..
This whole category of ?sporty" SUVs is just pointless..
If you are really bad at taking decisions, this is probably the perfect buy.. it's something of everything.. like poop.
Anyway, the kind of people driving this car, that's actually the worst part about it. (Speaking for Germany)

No Offense guys, but these cars are not BMW. That's simply increasing revenue and moving BMW away from it's traditional values. If you like the old BMW, how could you not hate what's happening to the Brand? :/
Who cares? I don't have any interest in this car, either; for my use, it would be impractical.

That's a subjective judgment.

There a plenty of people that might care for the X4 for their own subjective reasons (command driving position, etc.). Why do they need to pay homage in their purchasing decisions to what you or I think a BMW should be? For that matter, why should BMW avoid serving this cohort?

For context, I am die-hard M-car guy (I own/owned a 1M, three generations of M3, and F85 X5M and am building on an S54 swapped E46 Touring)... and I am happy to see BMW produce as many models/types of cars necessary to remain profitably independent.
Appreciate 4
d05wtt22.50
ando2005.00
deemo3191759.00