08-12-2022, 04:01 PM   #28
Berzerker
Colonel
Rep
Drives: 2024 M4 Convertible

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by DFTBA View Post
This is generally one of the most meaningless reviews I’ve ever seen. Plain vanilla, few words about the looks, nearly none about the performance, loads of Sirius thingy talk and, respect for that one, recommending Continental tires.
Not sure if they we were watching the same video? They both commented on the performance, handling through turns, mentioned it in comparison to the older X3M, as well as an X3 M40i, talked about the looks for...a good minute with comparisons again, and launched it multiple times giving pretty good acclaim for the performance.

Maybe you need another pass through it lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 10SecGG View Post
You clearly missed the part where I said I've owned 2 Turbo S's, A GT3, as well as the Macan... It's your prerogative to desire a BMW over the Porsche, but don't say they don't drive as well... Because that'd make you WRONG!!!!!
Well considering 3/4 of those you listed *aren't* a Porsche SUV, like I mentioned, I'd have to say you're completely high if you think your Macan drive anywhere near as good as a comparable, $30k+ cheaper, BMW SUV would.
Appreciate 0