2022 M5 CS  [10.00]
2022 BMW iX  [10.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by GP0256 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by ScullyD View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by allinon72 View Post
I'll tell him otherwise - the PS AS4 is just as good as the 4S all the way up to 8/10ths in the summer and usable in the winter. Very few owners of this platform actually need the capabilities of the 4S, although there's nothing wrong with having them (I do). I'm considering the AS4 for ride quality reasons alone. Everyone's ownership situation is different.
Having had the Conti's, 4S, and Scorpion winters, i will totally agree with this person's take as well. I'm on the AS4's and the ride quality improvements make the car feel faster because its putting power to the ground rather than fighting the road surface constantly.

If you aren't constantly being jolted by every camber in the road, the car now feels like a performance car and not a mess.
Yeah I think that's valid. As I look at Tire Rack I'm thinking whether it is worth the extra $84 per tire to go Michelin. When you factor that in vs wear, etc., how do you think that all breaks down? The Pirelli's rate extremely well vs the Michelin and they are on the Porsche Macan
Between which Pirelli and the AS4?
Appreciate 0