View Single Post
      08-17-2019, 09:33 AM   #10
SmallDave
Private
Rep
Drives: 128i Sport Package

Quote:
Originally Posted by pungo View Post
Nicely optioned vehicle. Did you get it from Hall Auto Group? I think I may have seen it online. I'm in Maryland and also found my X3 in Virginia. Your vehicle must have been ordered in the south since it doesn't list heated seats or steering wheel. Strange it has S4NEA Blowby heater though. Mine doesn't have S4NEA, but it does have front/rear heated seats and heated steering wheel which is a must for MD winters which are pretty tame compared to MA.

As far as performance anti-sway bars, I'm not too sure what's available, if any. I have heard people fitting bars from a different model vehicle, though not sure which one fits. Even though I have the DHP, I'm also interested what anti-sway bars are available to reduce some of the body roll.

Yes, I got it from Hall Mazda! Without pictures, I looked up the VIN and noticed it had the sport options and I was sold. Except I was worried the heated seats may be a deal breaker but my wife isn't much of a fan for some reason. I need to look up the blow by heater... It's really in great shape. Appears to have been owned by an older gentleman and lived in the south. Really a perfect combination when buying an older car. Not sure how much I'll be modifying it but I plan to keep it in tip-top shape. I replaced the broken trunk larch yesterday in all of 7 minutes. I can't believe BMW was going to charge $250 in labor for the job.

Next is rear brakes, sway bar links, and an interior trim piece. Down the road will be possibly intake, aluminum charge pipes, and possibly some 19s for the summer. I did pick up some Michelin ice x tires for the winter time to go on the stock wheels.

As many of you know, the 35i is quite a machine, I've truly enjoyed it so far. I wasn't sure it would have the same characteristics as my smaller BMWs but it definitely is fun to drive.
Appreciate 0