View Single Post
      08-27-2019, 12:17 PM   #767
King Rudi
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: Meat Suit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rmtt View Post
No hell to catch here except what you make for yourself. I have had to do this in the past. You may feel like you are failing your pet...but you are actually doing what's best for them just like you would your kids.

It will suck for you not to have him around, but think of the joy he will now bring to the other home...especially as excited as they sound about taking him.

The only time I ever look at something like this in a harsh way and I may even be wrong about it...is when people leave them straight up...or just head to the most convenient shelter.

At least you took the time and effort to make sure he would be well looked after!
The sound of the old mans voice and how excited he is to have him is about the only thing making me feel remotely better about it. I'll miss the furry bastard for sure.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonCSU View Post
Sorry to hear that, but ultimately it sounds like you are looking out for his interest, and at least he has a good home lined up for him. It must be difficult because I could never part with my pets.
I appreciate that. I'm pretty damn bummed out about the entire situation, but I'm also not in a place to where I can change my entire life/work schedule. I just keep telling myself that he acclimated to my home pretty quickly and has been a great pet; he'll do the same there.
Appreciate 1
Rmtt8211.00