View Single Post
      05-21-2019, 05:11 PM   #13
Max Well
Colonel
Rep
Drives: '22 BG X3MC, '20 BSM X3MC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barathon View Post
I believe I read that the Spartanburg plant is not set up to do individual colors. That's probably the "Priority 1" semi individual Sunstone in the picture.
For a $2.2 Billion Mnfr Plant wouldn't seem a stretch to add a few paint colors to a new M line which could be a major profit center for the firm, and surely the technology is there to do so without significant cost. I trust they know what they are doing, but if the exterior design is not differentiating these M models from the basic line as much as would be desired for some Enthusiasts, at least offering more unique M colors would be an offering. There is no doubt the performance will be there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMWModel3 View Post
Looks X3M is gonna be a no show for the M Town tour
Haven't quite figured out the reasoning for such, but there must be one or more. They've clearly had time to produce a bunch of them so even if 10 were damaged at events, replacements would/should be readily available. This is the introduction platform to the masses for what should become a major product line for them. So could they possibly be tweaking their initial introduction models which may have been forced out with the early Feb website leak?

We'll find out, but if it isn't available when the M Town event rolls around our area we'll cancel for the event.
Appreciate 0