View Single Post
      08-28-2021, 12:03 PM   #67
Max Well
Colonel
Rep
Drives: '22 BG X3MC, '20 BSM X3MC

Quote:
Originally Posted by car_fan View Post
I like this shot of the rear. In this pic, BG contrasts well with the updated LCI gloss black lower valence. Difference of the roof without Pano clearly evident as well. Clean shot.
Thanks car_fan. Hoping to share different views in varied lighting to give a better idea how this color comes across in real life for those who haven't seen one yet. So much depends on the time of day, cloud cover, and angle of the shot that it's tough to capture in just a few images.

Also, thought I'd add - with ~ 450 miles seat time in wide-ranging speed and road conditions, it does come across as improved in its 'fit and finish'. My wife commented that the cabin experience seems better, whether it's through less exterior noise, the updated dash, or just tighter fitment of the various parts - hard to tell but that's the sense we get.

I've had a chance to try out the cruise control and lane keep functions, and it seems smoother than even my 2020 X3MC with the Mar 2020 ISTA-P update. Would be interesting if they could give a 'processing power' capability of these rolling computers, just like they do when you buy a new PC/laptop, as it seems less likely they would have changed out the cameras and sensors but perhaps refined the algorithms which are now more smoothly and quickly calculated with more robust processing ability. Just guessing here, but as rapid as that tech changes nowadays suspect they'd want to take advantage of the added functionality that speed and power can provide.
Attached Images

Appreciate 3