Enlisted Member
Luxembourg
Rep
Drives: X3M Competition

Quote:
Originally Posted by Max Well View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by wifesnewbmw View Post
f82fanatic: I'm curious how you found out about Marina Bay Blue color for the X3M? I've seen it listed on German configurator - - but those colors not necessarily identical to U.S. Do you have Price Guide or Order Guide?? Thanks
The Australian, German, Swiss and UK sites show 16 configurable LCI colors (all the same), with the UK also showing Tanzanite but it doesn't allow the 3D render so I haven't been able to share it in the paint thread [ https://x3.xbimmers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1834645 ]. Whether the 8 colors mentioned in the US Press Release represent the basic lineup and the other 8 colors might be 'Individual' offerings remains to be seen, but would seem odd that those diverse geographic regions would have those 16 possibilities and we in the US wouldn't as well, even if at higher cost?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Max Well View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by wifesnewbmw View Post
f82fanatic: I'm curious how you found out about Marina Bay Blue color for the X3M? I've seen it listed on German configurator - - but those colors not necessarily identical to U.S. Do you have Price Guide or Order Guide?? Thanks
The Australian, German, Swiss and UK sites show 16 configurable LCI colors (all the same), with the UK also showing Tanzanite but it doesn't allow the 3D render so I haven't been able to share it in the paint thread [ https://x3.xbimmers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1834645 ]. Whether the 8 colors mentioned in the US Press Release represent the basic lineup and the other 8 colors might be 'Individual' offerings remains to be seen, but would seem odd that those diverse geographic regions would have those 16 possibilities and we in the US wouldn't as well, even if at higher cost?
I don't know where you've seen 16 colors on the german site, as there are only the basic 8.
Appreciate 0