Originally Posted by PureModelsOnly View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by kuleshov77 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by jhigg85 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by kuleshov77 View Post
This car is beautiful. Stop hating.
I like the interior. Not gonna lie and say it's best ever but looks like an M5 interior especially with the m1 and m2 buttons and the shifter and surround. I'm guessing BMW didn't want to out do M5 or maybe I'm just not spoiled enough since I drive 15 F80 on a daily basis. So compared to that all newer interior everything looks much better to me!
M5 and X5M have to stay the flagman cars so that makes sense.

I just don't get this M vs M40 comparison. Cars are different period imho.

I'd challenge all F10 M5 and F80 guys to jump into M550 and M340 next. No enthusiast is going to do that. I can also argue M550 is the same looking and all as F90 but we all know this is false. Same goes here.
The problem is it doesn't look different enough from a M40i. Front and rear bumper, spoiler, mirrors and the fake fenders that's it. No widened arches, no CF roof, no power dome. 300 lbs heavier than a M40i and narrower tires. The accountants really neutered this thing.
The only "problem" I see is weight and tires. I'm sure weight is more due to car being more luxurious inside and maybe additional performance features but the extra power will take care of it. Tires - nothing to say, if it's true I'm disappointed but I'd think it's also done for a reason.
Appreciate 0