04-17-2019, 11:50 AM   #59
chrisk03
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW

Quote:
Originally Posted by speeddeacon View Post
Picked up our X3 M40i at the Performance Center in Spartanburg last week. During the factory tour I saw both an X3M and an X4M in the QC testing station after assembly. In a sea of X3/4 they didn't stick out at all. I wouldn't have noticed them if it weren't for the badging on the grill and front wheel arch.
Quote:
Originally Posted by speeddeacon View Post
Picked up our X3 M40i at the Performance Center in Spartanburg last week. During the factory tour I saw both an X3M and an X4M in the QC testing station after assembly. In a sea of X3/4 they didn't stick out at all. I wouldn't have noticed them if it weren't for the badging on the grill and front wheel arch.
Thanks for the info. Was thinking of dumping my GLC43 for an X3M at some point, but this is disappointing. I'll probably still check it out, but looking like GLC63 might be the better option...plus MB has Android Auto. A shame, cause the the Bimmers do drive a bit better than the MBs.