View Single Post
      03-17-2019, 08:22 AM   #1
bskomd
Registered
Rep
Drives: BMW X3 M40i

Questions about extended warranty

Hello all,

After a long and painful search, I decided to go with a brand that I used to think was only for snobs (no offence). My father and my brother have always been loyal to the brand, and I always made fun of them. Well, the joke is on me.

Even after trying a lot of choices (Q5, SQ5, A6, GLC 43, AMG C43, Macan, Genesis G70), I could not find "the one". I don't have a sophisticated taste, especially when it comes to food and cars, so I just could not justify the cost of owning a luxury vehicle.

Then, I decided to try a BMW, and I fell in love with it, especially 2019 X3 M40i. I don't know how I can explain it, but for even a regular guy like myself, I noticed the difference.

Anyways, this would be my first time owning a BMW, and I get mixed opinions about the extended warranty. I usually take a really good care of my car, and because I don't know much about it, I always went to the dealership for every maintenance they recommended. I plan to own it for a while, at least 7-8 years. I live in a small town, so I don't put much mileage on my car (we already have a family SUV so this will be just my commuter). I was hoping to get some opinions.

Thank you in advance !!
Appreciate 0