01-24-2023, 08:41 AM   #50
sawood711
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: 22 MBB X3M Comp

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by 6speed_M2 View Post
sawood711 overkill might be the way to describe the M3 for those of us who either had a lowered performance coupe/sedan and got over it or never liked it at all. For day to day driving I fear it would be too much thrill and not enough comfort.

You could always look into a Dinan muffler and res delete if that’s an option. It looks like a quality product. Even though it’s not a V8 you still get the closed deck block, air to water cooling, great day to day and track realibilty and all of the other benefits. Still, a dedicated weekend car with a V8 would be fun. I like the E93 M3. Top down, manual transmission and one of the best sounding engines of all time. That’s a bucket list car for me.
M3 for a daily replacement for me would be overkill, but as a weekend warrior (if I had that kind of cash lol) it would fit in just right. The X3MC made the most sense to my situation and my needs at this time. The X3MC seems to ride on rails compared to my Charger, which is awesome!

As for the exhaust I am not sure what I want to go with. I want a smoother and lower toned exhaust with more volume. Most I have seen is louder, but they add too much rasp for my taste. Maybe the sound will grow on me, but I do like the quieter cabin for most of my driving.
Appreciate 1
6speed_M24588.00