No_Country
Rep
Drives: 2024 X5 Comp BGM / Sahkir

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by SANK_CH View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by beammeupscottie View Post
Good that you get discounts right away when new models are released...here in the US new models are either marked up above MSRP due to high demand or they're not discounted below MSRP until the shiny newness fades a bit. I'm simply going to wait to get a nice discount; because no matter the brand or type I'm not paying full MSRP on anything to anyone ever lmao
I don't need to be the 1st person in my City for a vehicle type; I'd rather be the first with the best price on said vehicle.
I got a very good friend who lives in Florida. He drives a bimmer too. I was surprised that the dealer did him an offer with higher price than MSRP on a 4 serie. Here in Europe probably Ferrari or some other Supercar's makers might make it, and probably it works for car with very low production volume, but on big volume car no way it works. So if I understand it the right way. One model sells good = price goes up and higher than the MRSP. that's good for the dealers but it sounds a bit like cartel, no???? strange.
That's how it is here...the more popular the model the more they charge because impatient exited buyers will pay whatever dealers charge....eventually when those over excited buyers get what they want and the vehicle has saturated the market here the prices are drastically reduced...evidence is the other comp models that were released...months after they didn't sell as expected then the prices dropped dramatically ergo major discounts....
Appreciate 0