Quote:
Originally Posted by ///M TOWN View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by ron_jeremy View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by sor View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by selaing View Post
Does anyone have any updates on the iX3?
I'm considering buying a new suv next year and think this one would be good.
Also looking at Tesla model Y, Audi Q4 e tron or Volvo xc40 recharge. All better come in around $50k, because if not.. Tesla wins. Not paying $60-70. Yes, flame me now.
The problem I have with iX3 is:

1) announced two wheel drive that I haven't seen any contradiction on (looking for at least an auto mag report of the level of the initial report).

2) lame performance - XC40 recharge is targeting 4.7 sec to 60 which is roughly M40i performance. Honestly I'd be tempted to put a deposit on a Recharge if it were just a tad larger.

I am interested in an EV but I just can't get excited about Tesla. The looks are just tired at this point and I think they'll continue to look the same for the foreseeable future. I feel like all of the models are indistinguishable from the front.
Yes, Norvegians that was listed buying the IX3 got info on the X3 electric today.

Several intresting pieces:

Range: above 440km WTLP, battery 74kWh available.

5'th gen eDrive, improved weight and effieciency about 30%

210KW/286, 400Nm, RWD!

Below 20kWh/100 km

150 kW charging.

Q3 2020.

I'm no longer on the list, RWD is a laugh.
Agreed.

I may now actually end up with the Polestar 2 or the XC40 Recharge.
I put in a (refundable) deposit on both of these. I'm totally willing to cancel if something more interesting comes along in the meantime and I'll choose between them later.

Polestar 2 is getting roof rail option and retractable tow hitch option, I emailed them about it.
Appreciate 1
///M TOWN17692.00