View Single Post
      03-25-2013, 03:51 PM   #3
stumblingtrout
Inspector Gadget
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: MY14 X3 35d M

Thanks for the info matey, interesting... I've just checked my contract and like you say I have the £1990 Nav option and the £350 Enhanced Bluetooth option both selected, so it looks like I got the saving.

Does anyone know if the actual system will be any different to my 2011 530d M Sport which also has professional Nav - are there any hardware/software changes to the iDrive? From what I have read, there wont be any differences to the physical shape of the vehicle or the interior.

When did you order yours? I've been given an estimated delivery date of May 25th having ordered on the 7th March. The majority of that time frame I assume will be the boat trip across the pond to the port in Yorkshire...
MY14 X3 35d M-Sport. Born 19/04/13, Delivered 31/05/13. Alpine White, Red Brown Leather, Brushed Aluminium, 19" 369 Alloys, BMW Media - Professional, Visibility Package, Access Package, Electric Seats w/ Lumbar, Variable Damper Control, Panoramic Roof, Extended Storage, HUD & Black Panel Dash, DAB, Reversing Camera & Top View, Heated Steering Wheel, Heated Rear Seats, Apps, Internet, BMW Loudspeaker Professional... & More.
Appreciate 0